Starmagine Horeca is looking for a highly motivated Sales Executive to join our dynamic team. We are looking for an experienced and results-oriented professional who is able to drive sales and contribute to the growth of our company.
- Identify sales opportunities and develop strategies to achieve established goals.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with new customers.
- Conduct product presentations and demonstrations for potential customers.
- Negotiate contracts and close sales, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activities to identify business opportunities.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop effective sales campaigns.
- Keep up-to-date records of all sales activities and progress reports.
- Work in a telecommuting regime, as well as a liberal regime.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to build and maintain business relationships.
- Results-oriented, with the ability to achieve and exceed established goals.
- Knowledge of the horeca market.
- Valid driving license.
- Certificate of professional activity.
- Reside in the European Union,
- Have European citizenship.
- Opportunity to be part of our team.
- Dynamic and stimulating work environment.
- Remuneration based on attractive percentages of sales reaching 15%.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth.
If you are a motivated and ambitious professional looking for an exciting challenge in the commercial field, send us your updated resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include "Application - Commercial Executive" in the subject of the email, you can also send your CV in attachment.
Thanks in advance to all interested candidates, however we will only contact those who are selected for the next stage of the recruitment process.
Remember to adapt the job offer to the specific needs and characteristics of your company. I wish you good luck in your search for the candidate ide